A CAM audit is a systematic process comprised of the examination of all documents associated with a tenant's lease, invoices and other correspondence from the landlord, as well as data from other sources to determine whether charges assessed by the landlord under a tenant's lease have been proper.
CAM Audit in Integrand Analytics
Integrand Analytics will perform the CAM Audit based on the Client provided CAM Invoices, GL Expenses and other related documents vs lease documents.
We will perform CAM Audit between client provided Lease documents and other documents vs lease documents and capture the financial impact in our standard cam audit template or client provided template. In our standard cam audit template we will capture financial information related to cam, tax and insurance charges.
We will summarize the CAM Audit financial information based on property wise.
Process Flow for CAM Audit
Below are the key steps for proceed with the CAM Audit in Integrand Analytics.
- Input provided by client based on CAM Invoice, source documents, rent roll, GL Expenses and other related documents./li>
- Validating the CAM Invoice, source documents, rent roll, GL Expenses and prepares the assignment tracker.
- If we need additional documents, then we need to raise the query to client.
- Once clarified by client, then we will start the audit by our analyst level and capture financial information in our standard audit template or client provided template.
- Once first level audit completed, our senior level will do the review process.
- Once review completed, our team lead level FTE will do the QC and delivered to the client.
- If we have received any update or feedback from client, then we will need update the leases and re-deliver to the client.
For information on other Lease Administraction related services, please click on individual description of the services.
CAM/TAX YE RECONCILIATIONS